Krankin' For Kids Event Information
September 7, 2013
JOIN US FOR A GREAT RIDE
FOR A GREAT CAUSE!
Pledges are encouraged, but not required.
Download Ride Donation Forms HERE.
We are looking for VOLUNTEERS to help make the event a success! Consider being a part of the team! Click HERE for easy volunteer sign up!
Click to see a map of the routes:
Routes begin and end at:
Trinity Lutheran Church
10729 W. Freistadt Road
Mequon, WI 53097
Registration fees (before August 23):
- Adult - $30
- Child (13 and under) - $15
- Family (2 adults, 2 or more children 13 and under) - $70
- Team (10 people or more) - $20 per person
- Metric Century plus route - 62-mile loop, some hills, country roads, and trails
- Mid-route - 36 miles, some hills and a variety of roads and trails
- Krank-it route - 15 miles, mid-distance, comfortable ride
Agenda of the day:
- 6:30 a.m. Registration begins at Trinity Lutheran Church
- 7:00 a.m. 62-mile ride begins
- 7:30 a.m. 36-mile ride begins
- 8:15 a.m. 15-miles ride begins
- 10:00 - noon - lunch and activities for participants after the ride
- Great routes and great fun!
- Performance wicking T-shirt and goodie bag (preregistration required for T-shirt)
- Rest stops with food and drinks
- Lunch and entertainment after the ride
Make it a TEAM effort:
- Consider gathering a group of 10 or more ($20 per rider) and register as a team! Each participant must fill out a separate waiver form and return it to the designated "team captain" along with the registration fee. Teams are not required to bike the same routes. A team logo for the back of the shirts is optional, but must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than August 12.
Rules of the Ride:
- Obey all rules of the road: signal at turns, stop at all stop signs, stay on the right side of the road.
- Helmets are required while on the course.
- Stay on the course. A Cue sheet will be available that day. Ask event volunteers for help with directions or questions about the routes.
- SAG services and first-aid is available on all routes.
- Staffed rest stops are marked on routes and include nutrition annd hydration and restroom facilities.
- No training wheels on the routes, but tag-alongs are permitted.
For more information contact co-chairs Tim Dittloff at email@example.com or Mark Podewils at firstname.lastname@example.org